We are seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor.
7.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday
£10.90 per hour
Fixed Term Contract – 1 Year
Please download an application form by clicking on this link and return to firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of Mrs M Wright, or post to Mrs M. Wright, Warren Road Primary School, Warren Road, Orpington, Kent BR6 6JF.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 5th November 2021
To be vigilant and pro-active in ensuring the safety of all children when undertaking supervision on the playgrounds, on the field or inside the building.
- To deal fairly with incidents that may occur and inform the duty teacher or class teacher of incidents when necessary.
- To provide care and attention for children who are ill or injured and seek further medical help from the duty teacher when necessary.
- To assist with lining up, bringing in and seating the children for lunch.
- Basic First Aid
- To assist with lunches in the dining hall by:-.
- helping children cut up food or open packages
- scraping and stacking plates
- laying out cutlery and giving out drinks
- wiping tables and mopping up spillages from the floor.
SEND experience is preferred but not essential.