Hours: Full time 33.5 hours a week Term time only
Salary: WR5 point 4 (£21,795) pro rata
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who shares our passion for outstanding learning. We pride ourselves on our inclusive approach that ensures all children learn in a way that they enjoy and allows them to REACH their full potential. You will be joining a supportive and enthusiastic team who constantly strive to make the school a better place for all its children.
Warren Road Primary is a four form entry school situated in the Borough of Bromley. The school benefits from a range of indoor and outdoor facilities that support outstanding teaching. This is your opportunity to join a school which is continuously developing its teaching and learning strategies in line with the changing face of education. We expect our new post holder to join our team and make a significant contribution to the school’s ongoing success.
The successful candidate will work supporting a range of children across one of our year groups from 8:30 till 15:30. All LSA’s are on duty on the playground at lunchtime for 30 minutes a day.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Outstanding classroom practice or the capacity to become outstanding
- The ability to motivate and inspire our children
- A natural tendency to work collaboratively with others
- The ability to support all children in meeting their full potential
- The skills required to support children specific areas of need
- A desire to learn how best to meet children’s needs
In return we will offer you the opportunity:
- To join a committed and supportive team of staff
- To work with children who are inquisitive, self-assured and embrace challenge
- To participate in a full program of CPD to support the school’s commitment to professional development at all levels
Completed application forms should be sent for the attention of Mrs E McCracken, PA to Headteacher via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is Friday 25th March 2022 @ 12.00 noon with interviews to be held on 30th March 2022.